Art. 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Web Pharm Ltd., hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and the users, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the information society services provided by it, hereinafter referred to as the SERVICE.
Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, st. "Ivan Evstatiev Geshov" № 15, tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Art. 3. The service provided by the Provider to the User is an information society service within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
Art. 4. The Provider provides and the Users use the Service according to the parameters announced on the Provider's website.
Art. 5. (1) The Provider provides the Service against remuneration due by the User, when the Service is provided for consideration.
(2) Information about the various parameters of the Service is available on the website of the Provider https://webfarm.bg/#prices
Art. 6. (1) The User pays the price of the Service in accordance with the provisions of the provider on its website, when the Service is provided for consideration.
(2) The Provider confirms the receipt of the payment by activating the Service and by another appropriate confirmation electronically.
Art. 7 (1) These general conditions apply to services for which registration is required, as well as for those for which registration is not required.
(2) In order to use the Service, the User should enter a password for remote access selected by him.
(3) The password for remote access is determined by the User by performing online registration on the Provider's website, in accordance with the procedure specified therein and these general terms and conditions.
(4) By filling in his data and pressing the buttons "Yes, I accept", "Registration" or another statement in the sense of consent, the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes unconditionally to observes them.
(5) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User, to which information for activating the registration is also sent. The Recipient confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter notifying him of the registration sent by the Provider. After the confirmation an account of the User is created and a contractual relationship arises between him and the Provider.
(6) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user should promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(7) In case a profile in web social networks or other networks is used for registration of the User for use of the service, a party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration in the respective social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Art. 8. (1) The users use mainly the interface of the Internet page of the provider, for making electronic statements in the relations between them.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User represents the present general conditions, available at http://webfarm.bg/privacy-policy, together with all amendments and additions thereto.
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User of the Service according to the data provided during the registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the data with which an account has been created with the Provider.
(5) The Provider shall include in the interface of its website, technical means for establishing and correcting errors in the input of information, before the statement for concluding the contract is made.
(6) This contract is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User with the Provider. In case the Service is requested for use after the registration, the contract for its use is considered concluded from the moment of its request by the User through the interface of the Provider.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for the use of the Service, the Provider shall explicitly notify the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
(8) In case the Service is used without registration by the Users, the contract for its use is considered concluded from the moment of its first use by the User. In this case, these general terms and conditions have effect from the moment of the first use of the service by the User until the moment of termination of its use.
(9) The statement for concluding the contract and the confirmation for its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have an opportunity for access to them.
Art. 9. (1) The User has the right to use the Service in good faith and for its intended purpose.
(2) When using the Service, the User must not use software, scripts, programming languages or other technologies that could create difficulties in its use by other users.
(3) The User undertakes not to use the Service in contradiction with the applicable legislation.
Art. 10. The User independently provides the equipment for access to the Service and its management.
Art. 11. (1) In order to improve the quality of the Service, perform prophylaxis, eliminate damages and other related activities, the Provider has the right to temporarily limit or suspend the provision of the service.
(2) In the cases under par. 1, the Provider is obliged to promptly resume the provision of the service after the circumstance, which is the reason for the suspension, has ceased to exist.
Art. 12. (1) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User according to the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of the Users, the Provider will send the data only to the e-mail address, which was indicated by the Users at the moment of registration.
(4) The Recipient agrees that the Provider has the right to process his personal data in accordance with his Personal Data Protection Policy.
Art. 13. (1) At any time before, during or after the provision of the Service, the Provider has the right to require the User to identify himself and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during registration.
(2) In case for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his name and password, the Provider has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for forgotten names and passwords", available at http://my.webfarm.bg/bg/ reset password
Art. 14. (1) The present general conditions may be amended by the Provider, for which the latter will notify in an appropriate manner all registered Users of the service.
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any supplementation and amendment of these general terms and conditions will have effect on the User after his explicit notification by the Provider and if the User does not state within 14 days that he rejects them.
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Provider in connection with the amendment of these general conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User when registering for use of the Service. The User of the Service agrees that the e-mails sent in accordance with this Article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to have effect on him.
(4) The users who use the Service without registration accept the new general conditions from the moment of use after their change, without explicit notification of the change.
Art. 15. The contract for the provision of the Service is terminated:
Art. 16. The Provider has the right at its discretion, without giving notice to terminate the contract unilaterally, if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of these general conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms.
Art. 17. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Art. 18. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 19. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
Art. 20. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users on 10.12.2016.